Abu Dhabi is one of the most favored destinations and the capital of the United Arab Emirates. It provides excellent investment opportunities to the entrepreneur. Abu Dhabi has a flexible and transparent system of procedures that help that helps Business setup in Abu Dhabi.
The legal structure of Abu Dhabi has been categorized into onshore and offshore companies. In Abu Dhabi, there are three structures to have a mainland business setup.
Main Land Companies fulfill the business requirement in local and international markets. These companies trade without limitations, and business opportunities from the local Market will fall in the way of Main Land Companies.
Legal Types in Abu Dhabi Company Setup:
Limited Liability Company (LLC) Setup in Abu Dhabi:-
Limited Liability Company (LLC) is a significant legal structure of a Mainland business setup. It is the US-specific form of a private limited company. Under this, the company owner only has to pay a limited amount of debt if it falls.
1. To be appointed as a local shareholder, you need a UAE National.
2. There is no limit on the number of Visas (depending on the size of the office space)
3. You can register your business with the Department of Economics Development in just 90minutes.
4. The shares will be divided among UAE national and expatriate shareholders.
5. The UAE National will have 51% shares, whereas the expatriate shareholders will have 49% shares.
6. The UAE National partner will willingly sign an MOU with the expatriate as a protection side agreement to surrender his rights as a shareholder and will be considered a sleeping partner for a fixed annual compensation.
7. The executive power will only be delegated to the foreign partner.
8. Abu Dhabi LLC company has a border opportunity to sell its services over the local Market.
9. No minimum capital is required
10. The investors became the partner of the company.
11. The investor gets the investor/Partner visa as his residency in the country, enabling him to sponsor his dependents.
12. The partner can launch new branches by informing UAE National shareholders.
13. The business can be managed without day to day interface
14. The assets and capital created will be in the name of the company
15. The defining fee factor will depend on the type of business.
Professional Company Setup in Abu Dhabi
A professional business or company is that which renders any professional activity. They have specialized knowledge and skill in the industry. This can be in the form of sole establishment or a civil company. Both of these corporate forms have unlimited liabilities.
1. The person appointed by the UAE nation will only act as a service agent.
2. The agent has fixed annual remuneration but doesn’t directly participate in the business.
3. No capital taxes and personal income are charged in professional business.
4. No corporate tax.
5. 100% banishment of capital and profits.
6. Provide easy access to global corporate Bank account
7. The owner of the company can be the investor also.
8. The investor gets the investor/Partner visa by which he would get the status of being an Investor and further sponsor their dependents
Branch of a Foreign company in Abu Dhabi:-
Any foreign company wishing to have its presence in the local Market would eventually look to set up a branch in Abu Dhabi. The branch office has almost all the rights required for business functioning. It can promote and market its products. In the name of the parent company can conclude an agreement and transaction. Abu Dhabi also provides an option of setting up a local Office for a branch of a foreign company to carry on its activities. To be operating full-fledged needs to obtain the license rights are in respect of services determined in the local service agent agreement.
A branch office can enhance and advertise its Main Company’s products. Also, it can enter into transactions and offer services to customers in the local Market.
Advantages of Branch
- No personal income and capital taxes
- No corporate taxation
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Easy to open global corporate bank accounts
- Easy administrative process and auditing
- Strategic business location
Cost of Business setup in Abu Dhabi:
The cost of business setup in Abu Dhabi varies depending on the legal type of the business.
The approximate cost for business setup in Trading or service License would be approximately AED 35,000/-. The rental space of the office or the shop will be as per the location selected by the partners.
Business Setup services in Abu Dhabi
To set up a business in Abu Dhabi, you should have advisory services and professional thoughts that will help in a business setup. Clever crop holds a vast experience in the relevant subject. It will support you in getting the requirements accomplished for your business or company setup process in Abu Dhabi.
We at Clever Corp Business Advisory services have vast experience in the relevant subject. We will be of your support in getting the requirements accomplished for your business or company setup process in Abu Dhabi. Please feel free to contact us at +971-4-5804048 or +971-58-6412031. Our team of experts would be available to assist you with the requirements needed for company setup. Contact us at [email protected].