High end corporate services for companies throughout UAE.
The requirements and terms to obtain the Property visa in Dubai are as follows. The Property visa must be applied through the Dubai Land Department (DLD). The Land Department issues a license while obtaining a Property visa and the license must be renewed every 4 years. The visa must be renewed every 2 years.
Documents required for Initial Approval
- Passport copy of the Applicant.
- NOC from the employer/company/spouse/guardian (If applicant is in valid UAE residence visa).
- Copy of title deed.
- One personal photo graph size 6*4.
- Copy of current valid visa (Tourist visa/Visit visa/Residence visa).
- Certificate of Good conduct from Dubai Police.
- In case property is mortgaged, NOC to issue residence visa on property from bank must be in Arabic and stamped statement from the bank for the loan.
- Latest DEWA bill if the document says as land in the title deed instead of villa. Tenancy contract is the property is rented.
Terms & Conditions
- The property should be owned by the applicant and it should be either flat or a villa. The commercial properties will not be considered. Title deed issued from Dubai Land Department after purchasing should be submitted.
- It should be in the freehold area.
- There should be a mortgage-free amount on the property purchase value of more than AED 1 million.
- If the property is mortgaged, the outstanding credit must not be more than 50% or AED 1 Million (whichever is higher). Loan statement and NOC from bank is required.
- Leased property is not eligible to apply for property visa.
- The property can be shared between spouses. Attested marriage certificate will be required.
- More than one visa can be applied on a single property, given there are different owners of the property and the above terms are satisfied.