Visa Services Dubai, UAE


At Clever Corp Business Advisors, we provide visa services in Dubai to help you obtain a residency visa in the UAE. There are several ways to obtain a residency visa, with the most common being through employment or a partner visa. We assist you with all the necessary legal paperwork required to process a residency visa. Below are a few ways to acquire residency visas in the UAE:

Employment Visa

Employment visa is the most common way of getting a residence visa in the UAE. Once an expat is employed with any company in the UAE, the process for an employment visa is initiated. The visa requires approval from the Ministry of Labor for the work permit and the labor permit. Once this is obtained, an E-visa entry permit is issued from immigration. A medical checkup and UAE National ID process follow, after which the residency is stamped on the employee’s passport. An employment visa issued by any mainland companyis valid for 2 years, while an employment visa issued by a Free Zone authority in Dubai is valid for 3 years.

Visa Services in Dubai
Dubai Visa Solutions

Investor / Partner Visa

The investor visa is issued to individuals who are investing in the country to set up their business. To be eligible for the investor visa, the shareholder or owner must have a share value of more than AED 70,000 in the business. The minimum declared share capital for a mainland company is usually AED 300,000. Regardless of the number of shareholders in the company, the immigration department allows for only two investor visas to be issued per company. The rest of the investors can obtain an employment visa from the company. The investor visa is valid for 3 years. To process the investor visa, the individual must submit their latest six-month bank statement.

Dependent Visa

The expats holding an Employment visa/Investor visa/Freelance Permit visa can sponsor their family members like their spouse, children and parents. To sponsor a spouse and children on an Employment visa, the individual must earn a salary of AED 3,000 per month, with accommodation provided by the employer or a fixed salary of AED 4,000 per month. In case a wife is sponsoring her husband,  children, etc, the salary requirement is AED 10,000 per month. In addition to the salary, the marriage and birth certificates will be required. In case of the person holding an Investor visa, the dependents can be sponsored based on the DEWA bill, documentation of marriage and birth certificates and a deposit of AED 3,000 per dependent. The marriage certificate and birth certificate must be attested in the UAE Embassy of the applicant’s home country and in MOFA, UAE in order to process the dependent visa. The individual must also submit the tenancy agreement and latest DEWA bill as supporting documents. To process parent’s visa, he/she must have salary of AED 20,000 per month and a 2 Bed Room Apartment. The parent’s visa has to be processed for both Father and Mother together. In an unfortunate situation, if the parents are not together or one parent is deceased, the supporting legal documents must be submitted.

Professional Visa Services in Dubai
Efficient Visa Services Dubai

Freelancer Visa

Visa services in Dubai offer a Freelancer Permit, which is available in a few Free zones in the UAE for specified professionals in Media, Education, and Technology related sectors. The Freelancer permit holders can avail the residence visa for 2 or 3 years depending on the Free zone they choose. To avail this permits the individual must submit the following documents.

  • Business plan defining your objective as per the selected activities.
  • CV.
  • Passport Copy & Visa Page.
  • NOC (if UAE resident): No Objection Letter provided by the individual’s sponsor allowing the applicant to transfer the resident visa and to obtain a freelance permit with Tecom.
  • Portfolio / Samples of works (For media sector only).
  • Bank reference letter.
  • 2 Reference letter(s): Reference letter provided from your Clients/Manager recommending your ability to work as individual (Subject to the Authority requirement).

Reach us!

    Get a call now📞

    Leave your number below
    and we will call you right away!

    Request CallBack

    × How can I help you?