Over the period, Dubai has witnessed the growth of various ventures and evolved into the world’s business hub. One such business that seems to be enhancing its grip is the beauty and care industry. The High standard of living has become a significant reason for the success of the spa business in Dubai. With many other flourishing businesses in Dubai, Spa service is one of them. For opening up a Spa center in Dubai, this license will address specific requirements and documents required to avail of the Spa Service Licence.
Things you require for opening a spa center setup in Dubai.
Like every business requires a license, the license is the priority for spa setup. But along with that, there are a lot of things that you need to arrange before inaugurating your spa in Dubai. Following is a brief overview of the same:
- Sign board: An attractive signboard must be put above the front gate of your spa. It should have the name and relevant label.
- Sections: You must divide your entire spa area into separate compartments for activities like manicures, pedicures, haircuts, massages, etc.
- Distance: There must be a 2.3 meters or more distance between the floor and the ceiling.
- Chairs: The dressing chairs of your spa must be of minimum size dimensions, I.e., at least 3 meters wide and 3.5 meters in length.
- Washbasin: It is mandatory to have a wash basin beside the bed inside the facial treatment area.
- Hot water: It is necessary to install a water heater or something to ensure a regular hot water supply.
- Fireproofing: You must ensure that your hair removal instruments are fireproof.
- Lightning: To smooth your spa process, your space must have enough bright lights.
- Storage: Your spa space must have enough cupboards and drawers to conveniently store towels, cosmetics, and electronics.
- Sanitation: To make your spa a permanent visiting place for your customers, you need to ensure proper sanitation and hygiene in your space.
- Product safety: You need to register all your cosmetics and personal use products with the safety Division of Dubai Municipality.
- Machine approval: You must get all the machines of your spa approved by the Dubai Health Authority.
Quick Overview of the process of opening a spa center setup in Dubai.
You must follow a quick and straightforward process to set up a Dubai spa. Below is a brief overview of the same:
The very first step is to get an elaborate plan that you would use to execute your idea of the setup. The best option is to have everything written down on paper. Everything from your requirements, wishes, growth plan, and floor plan, must be decided and written down.
The second step consists of naming your spa. The rules for choosing a name for your service are laid down by the Dubai and UAE governments. The word you choose must abide by all the rules and be available for registration.
The two available economic zones in Dubai are Mainland and Freezone. Both regions have their pros and cons. You must weigh them all down carefully and select the zone of your relevance.
Location determination is a crucial step because it will help you find a rental space later, and you will know which authority to submit your documents to.
Another critical step is to obtain a license to practice spa service in Dubai. It would be best if you had multiple permits from the Dubai Health and Safety Department of Municipality and others. Once you arrange all the necessary documents with your name registration approval, you are all set to apply for a license.
- Rental space
A significant requisite for opening up a spa service is renting a space. You will have to register the room and obtain your Ejari number with the tenancy contract from the relevant authorities.
- Hire staff
Finally, well-trained and experienced staff is required to make the team. They are the ones who will deliver the services to your clients. Thus, playing a crucial role in customer experience.
Why Clever corp?
The business setup Professionals at Clever Corp in Dubai are well experienced in the Licensing part. They can help you set up a spa business in Dubai with all the required approvals. They will guide you at every step, assist you with all your queries, and gather the necessary documents to get support.
All you need to do is to book a free consultation with Clever corp and get started.