We assist clients to shape and nurture their RAK ICC Offshore business in Dubai, UAE.
The Ras Al Khaimah Offshore (RAK ICC) is one of the offshore jurisdictions in UAE providing all the benefits of what an offshore company would do. The RAK has earned its reputation as a preeminent commercial center with an innovative, dynamic and entrepreneurial business culture. Strategically located at the crossroads of trade and commerce between East and West, it is ideally positioned to service and access markets that span the Middle East, Africa, the Indian subcontinent and the CIS countries. Politically stable, Ras Al Khaimah has a forward-looking, responsive government with a progressive, pro-business attitude and a strong commitment to the private sector.
Ras Al Khaimah is the location of choice for the modern professional and an ideal location for multinationals to establish their Business in Dubai.
Benefits of RAK ICC Offshore company formation:
- 1. No Corporate Tax.
- 2. No Income Tax.
- 3. 100% ownership.
- 4. No foreign exchange controls, trade barriers or quotas.
- 5. No restrictions on capital repatriation.
- 6. Easy access to key decision makers.
- 7. Easy procedures for transfer of shares.
- 8. RAK ICC Offshore is not on the OECD “blacklist” of tax havens (nor the FATF blacklist).
- 9. Double Taxation Treaties: Double taxation agreements prevent individuals and corporations from being susceptible to paying tax on the same item during the same time period. These agreements determine which of the two states concerned should levy tax in a particular situation.
- 10. RAK ICC Offshore Companies can own/lease real estate properties in the UAE approved by RAK ICC as well as anywhere outside the UAE.
- 11. RAK ICC Offshore Companies can hold an account in a bank within and/or outside the UAE for the purpose of conducting routine operational transactions.
- 12. Legalization of documents is less costly and less cumbersome than other jurisdictions.
- 13. RAK ICC Offshore Companies may own yachts registered in the UAE.
- 14. A person resident in the UAE may hold shares in a RAK ICC Offshore Company.
- 15. Company Features.
- 16. Trading Company.
- 17. Property Owning Company.
- 18. International services companies.
- 19. Holding company.
- 20. Professional Service Company.
- 21. Shipping and ship management companies.
- 22. Commission agents.
Registered Agent for RAK ICC Offshore Company registration :
The RAK ICC Offshore Company is required to appoint an approved registered agent from the list of approved RAK ICC Offshore Registered Agent List. The registered agent would be responsible to provide the registered office address services for the company registered under them.