Dubai, emerging as one of the dream destinations for many entrepreneurs. Business Setup in Dubai is made economical in such a way that any budding entrepreneur could easily make up his mind and start his planning to set up Business in Dubai. In this blog, I would like to highlight the 10 basic steps involved to Set up a Business in Dubai.
Steps to set up Business in Dubai:
- Once decided to start a business, the first important thing to be taken into consideration is the business activity and the business model.
- After the activity has been finalized, it is advisable to approach a right Business Consultant who could guide and take through the process of the company set up within the legal framework.
- Once discussed with the consultant on various options to set up business in Dubai, the decision is to be made on where to Set up the Business which completely depends on the business plan.
- Further, the decision of a suitable business trade name plays a vital role in the success of any business. And in Dubai, it is mandatory to have the trade activity to be reflected in the trade name. for eg: if the activity decided is General Trading then the business name has to be XYZ GENERAL TRADING LLC.
- The next step would be identifying a reliable UAE National Partner / Service Agent as this is a mandatory requirement to setup Mainland Business setup in Dubai.
- Proceed with the initial approval and the Memorandum or the Local agent agreement signing to the registration process.
- Finalizing in the office is the next milestone. But the size and the budget of the office completely depends on how big or small you want it and also depends on the total number of employees you want to hire.
- Of lately economic department also issues licenses on shared spaces or sustainability centers also called as co workspaces.
- Once the office contract is ready we proceed with the final submission, pay the required fees and get the Licenses.
- With this step officially the company has been incorporated and further to have the bank account process done then the residency visa is mandatory. A maximum of 2 partners on the license are eligible to have the partner’s visa from the company.
The above are the basic steps involved in the Business Setup in Dubai. It will surely be a seamless approach when guided through and experienced and reliable Consultants. We at CleverCorp, provide reliable Business Advisory Services in Dubai and other parts of UAE. With a team of professional advisors, your Business Setup journey is safe and secure.
Contact us for more information on how to set up Business in Dubai and other Emirates. Call us at +97145804048 or +971586412031. You also drop us an email at email@example.com