We assist clients shape and nurture their Free zone business in Fujairah – UAE.
Fujairah free zone is also known as the zone of convenience for its strategic location. It is the only emirate in the east coast of the emirate. Under the leadership and vision of Sheikh Hamed Bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, the Ruler of Fujairah, the Emirates continues to grow.
Strategically situated at the entrance of the Arabian Gulf, Ajman Free Zone is designed to serve both the eastern and western markets.
Location Insights: The location of Fujairah is one of its finest objectives which attract the investors to make the most of it. The port of Fujairah gives an easy access to the Arabian gulf ports, India, Pakistan etc by using the shipping services on weekly feeder vehicles. The port also handles bulk dry cargos, Ro/Ro cargo, livestock and general cargo in addition to regular containers. The airport is at close proximity Fujairah sea port and its customs facilities lead to a speedy and hassle-free operations.
Key Features of Fujairah Free zones:
- 1. Trading Offices.
- 2. Distribution and Warehousing.
- 3. Manufacturing.
- 4. Business club.
- 5. Customs exemption.
- 6. Electricity and wayer.
- 7. Administrative services.
- 8. Banks.
- 9. Customs.
As Fujairah free zone is known for its customs and shipping services, below are the highlights on the documents required for the Import and export of goods from the port of Fujairah free zone.
- 1. Duty completed Fujairah Import Bill of Entry.
- 2. Original Supplier’s Invoice.
- 3. Certificate of Origin.
- 4. Packing list.
- 5. Delivery Order.
- 6. Copy of Trade license.
- 7. Israeli Boycott Certificate.
All Cargo being exported through Fujairah Sea and Air Ports have to be declared to the department of Customs, Fujairah, along with a Fujairah Bill of Entry supported with a commercial invoice.
- 1. All cargo being re-exported through Fujairah Sea and Air Ports should be supported with a Fujairah Re-export Bill of Entry.
- 2. In the case of goods controlled by quotas, a copy of the Certificate of Origin/Visa Stamp must be attached
- 3. In the case of vehicles, copies of Traffic Police Clearance papers must be produced Free Zone clients may utilize any of the UAE ports and airports for the movement of their goods in and out of the country benefiting from customs duty exemptions.