We assist clients shape and nurture their Free zones Business in Dubai – UAE.
The business in UAE is segmented into two major categories namely onshore and offshore. Free zone is one among the segments that are open for the foreign investors. Free zone provides the flexibility of 100% foreign ownership and easy import and export transactions. We offer out and out professional services for any Dubai based free zone set up. Below are the lists of free zone for the clients who interests to Setup their Business.
- 1. Dubai Airport free zone – Dubai Media city.
- 2. Jebel Ali free zone – Meydan city free zones.
- 3. Dubai Multi commodities center – Dubai Knowledge Village.
- 4. Dubai South – Dubai Maritime city.
- 5. Dubai Internet City – Dubai Healthcare City.
- 6. Dubai Silicon Oasis – Dubai Outsource Zone.
- 7. DIFC Free Zone.
- 8. Dubai Design District(D3) Free Zone.
Benefits of Dubai free zone:
- 1. 100% foreign ownership.
- 2. Freedom to repatriate capital and income.
- 3. No personal income tax.
- 4. Full exemption from import duties.
- 5. No corporate tax.
- 6. Modern efficient communication.
- 7. State of the art infrastructure.
- 8. Free Zone Company Formation is Quicker than Incorporation outside of the Free Zone.
- 9. One-stop-shop’ for Administration Services.
As per the legal perspective, a free zone company is not allowed to trade in directly in the local UAE Market. Such transactions can be done by appointing a local distributor or an agent. A free zone when deals in the local market a customs duty of 5% is applicable to have any local transactions.
All of the above types may not be available to every free zone, therefore an investor should seek the advice of a consultant to finally arrive at whether his choice is possible in the concerned free zone and also to know about the details of documents needed. However for the advantage of the investors, descriptions of documents commonly needed are being listed below:
- 1. Free Zone Establishment (FZE) (One individual share holder).
- 2. Free Zone Company (FZCO) (More than one member).
- 3. Branch Office.
FREE ZONE COMPANY (FZC)
- 1. Business profile of individuals.
- 2. Passport copy of owners.
- 3. Original bankers reference.
- 4. Board Resolution.
- 5. Manager’s valid passport copy.
- 6. Specimen signature of the manager.
- 7. Original FZCO application.
FREE ZONE ESTABLISHMENT (FZE)
- 1. Application form duly filled.
- 2. Business profile of the owner.
- 3. Passport copy of the owner.
- 4. Original bankers reference.
- 1. Certificate of Registration.
- 2. Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- 3. Board Resolution.
- 4. Manager’s passport copy and his attested signature.
- 5. Parent company‘s profile.