Dubai has set a goal in attracting Foreign Investments by enabling them to set up their business operation in the United Arab Emirates. UAE Economy offers 3 kinds of licensing services in Dubai to entrepreneurs or Individuals seeking to establish their business in Dubai. The license can be known as-
- Professional License ( Service Industry)
- Commercial License ( Trading & Buying and selling Industry)
- Industrial License (Manufacturing Industry)
Dubai is known as an excellent place to start their ball rolling of their business ideas, also Dubai is an ideal location for entrepreneurs or individuals to set up their company due to its Appreciative tax system. However to work in Dubai, one must have a Valid and Legitimate License from the respective Government authority.
The professional license can be taken by individuals or a corporate to choose their career, that is best fits to their talent and have the common thoughtful ability. A professional company can be described as service oriented. It can have with Shareholder its called Sole proprietor, however, with more than 2 or more shareholders, the legal type of a company can be a Civil Company.
It is a must for everyone who wants to provide business services in the UAE since it demonstrates that the person or entity is now licensed and legally allowed to offer services in a specific profession. Individuals who wish to provide any service in Dubai like Auditing, Information Technology, or another activity based on their talent, or abilities must obtain a Professional license from DED To legally offer their services to clients, all professionals, experts, artisans, and craftspeople must first obtain a professional trade license.
Professional Services in Dubai-Enforced talent or Art, Knowledge, or Interpretive ability. and most vital is experience to outright the task independently providing the best quality and adhering to all the rules of Dubai Government and its related authorities.
Documents Required to get a Professional License in Dubai
The Department of Economic Development (DED) requires that you submit your licence application together with the following paperwork and a brief description of your company’s operations:
- Application form completed.
- Copies of foreign partners or owners’ passports.
- Copy of the naturalisation book for the local partner.
- Academic credentials attesting to your proficiency in the knowledge and abilities needed to practise a profession in Dubai.
- If foreign business partners are employed, the sponsor must provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) to them. Copies of the visit visas of the company partners are required if they are visitors.
- Depending on the type of economic activity, initial clearance may be required from approving bodies other than the DED (such as the Dubai Municipality, the RTA, or the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority).
Steps to get a Professional License in Dubai
These are the most important steps that you should follow if you need to obtain a professional license in Dubai:-
- Together with the UAE national, complete the direct service agreement form and get it notarized. If the contract is written in Arabic, no seal of a legal translator is necessary. In the agreement, be sure to include the sponsor’s fixed annual costs as well.
- Together with the regional sponsor, draught and execute a Memorandum of Association (MoA). Everything that you and your sponsors have decided upon should be included in the MoA.
- Obtain Dubai Municipality clearance for the rental agreement. The BR1 form, name registration certificate, initial DED approval, Ejari registration, copy of the leasing agreement, and photocopies of the business owners’ and/or partners’ passports should be prepared and submitted.
- Send the MoA, attested paperwork, passport copies, and NOCs of foreign owners and partners to DED.
- Pay the invoice. You receive the licence after the final amount voucher (valid for a year) is issued.
Steps to get a Professional License in Dubai
When applying for a Professional License, From the beginning the most important step is to get a detailed overview of the activity that the individual is going out in their company.
- Choose the right business consultant who will guide you throughout the process in arranging all the paperwork and documents required.Clever Corp is known for its accuracy and most in demand company for corporate services in Dubai.
- Choose the Legal Type for Eg. Sole Proprietor or Civil Company.
- Prepare the Local Service agreement that assigns UAE national as your company registered service agent. Consult your Business setup consultant to draft and notarize the MOA.
- If you are going to make a Civil company, then share the passport and Visa copy to your consultant before submitting the application.
- All the Partners have to go to Court and sign the court agreement.
- Get the Approval for Ejari (Tenancy Contract)
- Submit the documents to DED Department and wait for the payment vouchers. Once it is out., make the payment of the license and start your business operation
How can Clever Corp Help?
The best method to ensure you don’t miss anything crucial throughout the company creation process is to work with an expert, which will save you money and effort. Clever Corp, the most reputable corporate services company in the UAE, can skillfully assist you in obtaining a professional license through a quick and affordable procedure.
We offer a variety of company formation in Dubai, UAE and support services to assist you to launch your venture and make sure you adhere to all regulations. Clever Corp offers a comprehensive business setup solution built to help you succeed, from managing all the necessary documents to obtaining your professional trade license.