Limited Liability company (LLC) – Dubai, UAE

We assist clients shape and nurture their mainland business in Dubai, UAE.

A Limited Liability Company (LLC) is the one of the major legal types of the business in UAE. Having an LLC company in Dubai, UAE requires a minimum of two and a maximum of 50 shareholders. As per the norms of the LLC in UAE, a UAE national must own 51% of the shares in the company and the expart investor owns the remaining 49% of the shares.

The minimum required capital for an LLC company formation is AED 300,000 and can be tailored to increase it as per the requirement of the investor. The profit or the loss of the company is decided by the virtue of memorandum of association to the UAE national as well as the expat. Appointment of a managing director becomes a mandate requirement and the same could be vested either on the expat partner or a third party. Shares of LLC are neither open for public subscription nor can they be issued as negotiable.

Benefits for Dubai – UAE mainland company formation include:

  • State of art infrastructure in all the aspects.
  • Reliable and approachable legal frame work.
  • Top international exhibitions and conference venues.
  • Dubai houses several international financial institutions including multinational banks and well-known auditing services companies to fuel the growth of UAE.
  • Economical workforce and simple recruitment procedures.
  • Reliable power, utility services.
  • World-class hotels, hospitals, schools, shops and Cosmopolitan lifestyle.
  • Above all endless opportunities to shape up the business and be pioneer in their industries.

Essential features of Limited Liability company in UAE

  • All commercial activities can setup an LLC company in Dubai.
  • In order to have their physical presence in other emirates, branches of LLC can be incorporated.
  • The profit and loss and the shares in the company can be protected by a side agreement between the shareholders signed by two witnesses.
  • Easy process on the day to day operations and better banking facilities.
  • Viable options on the office facilities by the economic department.
  • Trading in within the local market and the international markets could be done by registering for the import/export code.

Our expert advisors at Clever Corp would help in understanding your requirements and advise you the right business set up.